Powered By Blogger

Saturday 28 May 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean 4 On Stranger Tides

Scariest of the Pirates of the Caribbean films

I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean 4 on Saturday at the Crosby Plaza Community Cinema. It was very funny at parts and sometimes quite scary. My heart was pounding at one time and at some point I'd be splitting my sides. I don't think this is the best of the Pirates of the Caribbean film series but it was good and I do advise you to watch it if you're planning a trip to the cinema. There is a very scary scene with killer mermaids in. 

Killer Mermaid
 Details
BBFC Rating: 12A
Score: ★★★

Cast
Johnny Depp Johnny Depp ...
Penélope Cruz Penélope Cruz ...
Geoffrey Rush Geoffrey Rush ...
Ian McShane Ian McShane ...
 

PLAZA WEDNESDAYS – ALL SEATS! ALL SHOWS! £2.60!
Plaza Community Cinema
13 Crosby Road North
Waterloo
Liverpool
L22 0LD
Telephone : (0151) 474 4076
E-Mail info@plazacinema.org.uk
 

 



No comments: