Powered By Blogger

Friday 22 July 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

The final Harry Potter film is full of action and now in 3D in cinemas. The second part of the worldwide phenomenon is the best of the lot. Starring: Daniel RadcliffeEmma WatsonRupert Grint,Ralph Fiennes and Maggie Smith.


Harry Potter has become a huge part of my childhood and I am happy, and a little emotional, about it being the last one. I got to the cinema as soon as I could. It was funny, exciting and action-packed. It is by far the best film that I've seen in the whole of my life. Even better than Toy Story 3!


Harry (Daniel Radcliffe) sets off with his two best friends, Ron (Rupert Grint) and Hermione (Emma Watson) to find Lord Voldermort's (Ralph Fiennes) Horcruxes. If they don't destroy all of the Horcruxes, Voldermort cannot die. 


Hogwarts has been taken over by Death Eaters who make the students torture first-year pupils with the Cruciatus Curse. Harry returns to Hogwarts and meets his friends there. Together they try all they can to protect the castle, and Harry and Voldermort have their final battle.


A lot of characters die in this film and there are quite a few scary scenes. This is the goriest of the Harry Potter series. I recommend that only mature eight year-olds and over watch this.


Rating: 12A
Score: 

1 comment:

Gerry said...

Nice review. Makes me want to go and see it. Oh, I already have.